Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is the transfer of all, or specific parts of your recruitment functions to a staffing provider. We provide different RPO programs.
End-to-end RPO spans all part of recruitment process in organization. This type of recruitment outsourcing solution is also referred to as Comprehensive RPO or Full Cycle RPO.
End-to-end RPO includes:
- sourcing, screening, assessment and selection;
- search process management;
- transactional activities;
- technology deployment and management;
- internal hiring.
Selective RPO is a service that allows client to outsource individual or multiple components of search and selection cycle. This service is relevant for companies which struggle with challenges in a particular area of their recruitment. Our specialists professionally solve such problems as candidates leads generation, evaluating and qualifying candidates at any stage, scheduling interviews, induction and adaptation of new employees. This solution is also referred as Partial RPO.
Selective RPO includes:
- high-impact recruiters
- scalable tools
- compliant managed processes
- strategic reporting and analysis.
This model provides:
- instant access to recruitment resources
- flexibility of on-site or virtual resources
- complete scalability to any employer's talent needs
- no lengthy contracts or a reduction in force
- highly experienced specialists