Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Data
ANCOR’s purposes for collecting and using the information and data on the Website and from partners include but are not limited to the following:
- for the daily operation of the services provided to Candidates and Clients;
- to assist ANCOR with developments for future marketing and promoting purposes or other internal purposes, including sending newsletters/promotional materials/marketing materials;
- to assist Candidates to find suitable employment after registration and log-in through the Website using data analytics in relation to personal data;
- to collect statistics about Users to analyze usage of the Website in order to help its further development for internal use;
- to facilitate ANCOR and/or its affiliates to use the Users’ personal data for the purposes relating to the provision of services offered by ANCOR and marketing services and/or special event of ANCOR and/or its affiliates;
- to contact Users regarding administrative notices and communications relevant to his/her use of the Website and to respond to Users’ inquiries or requests including managing and following up on inquiries, requisition and complaints from Users;
- for purposes other than those referred to above which are related to ANCOR and/or its affiliates providing their products and/or services as ANCOR Thailand may deem necessary.
Collection of Personal Data
ANCOR may collect personal information and/or data about Users such as full name, login ID and password, address, email address, IP address, phone number, age, gender, date of birth, country of residence, nationality, education level and work experience that is/are not otherwise publicly available.
Occasionally, ANCOR may also collect additional personal information and/or data from Users in case Users provide it with consent to ANCOR and/or its affiliates and Partners
Only duly authorized employees of ANCOR will be permitted to access Users’ personal information and data, and ANCOR may share such personal information and data to any third parties save for the circumstances listed out under the section entitled “Disclosure or Transfer of Data”.
To create and/or submit an application via the Website is a one of free service by ANCOR that requires Users to complete mandatory fields (for example first name, last name, phone and email) so that ANCOR can identify and contact the applicants. When you apply for a job advertisement on the Website, including attachments and cover letters are stored in the ANCOR internal system.
ANCOR allows ANCOR’s employees who work in related department to access the applications in order to provide the services, find suitable positions and/or perform the processes which relate to the business services.
Links to Other Websites
If you are a registered user of https://ancor.co.th/ and have supplied your email address, ANCOR may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with ANCOR and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum.
If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. ANCOR takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personal information and/or data.
ANCOR may collect statistics about the behavior of Users to its Website and may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, ANCOR does not disclose your personal information and/or data.
Users’ personal information and data may disclose only to those of its employees, Partners and affiliates that
- Require information in order to process it on ANCOR’s behalf or to provide services available at ANCOR’s Website, and;
- Agree not to disclose it to others (Data Protection Agreement/Non-disclosure Agreement). Some of those employees, Partners and affiliates may be located outside of Users’ country; by using ANCOR’s Website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
ANCOR shall not rent or sell Users’ personal information and data to anyone. Other than to its employees, Partners and affiliates, as described above ANCOR may consider necessary to disclose Users’ personal information and data in order to comply with the applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation compliance with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on the Website; performing services/ sharing, transferring for recruitment purpose/ marketing purpose and/or when ANCOR deems necessary to protect the property or rights of ANCOR, third parties or the public at large as set out under the section “Disclosure or Transfer of Data”
Disclosure or Transfer of Data
ANCOR agrees to keep your confidentiality of all personal information and data of Users and/or undisclosed, subject to the following.
ANCOR will only disclose and/or share Users’ personal information and/or data to ANCOR’s employees for the purpose of providing services to Users and Clients of ANCOR who have made specific requests for such information and/or data with Users’ prior consent.
However, ANCOR may disclose and/or transfer such information and/or data to third parties under the following circumstances:
- where the information and/or data is disclosed and/or shared to any third-party Clients who have been duly engaged and legally agreed on Term of Business (“TOB”) with ANCOR in order to perform services, share, transfer and offer for recruitment purpose;
- under a duty of confidentiality including but not limited to data analytics service providers, data storage and cloud service providers;
- where the information and/or data is disclosed and/or transferred to any agents, contractors, affiliates or associates of ANCOR who have been duly authorized by ANCOR to use such information and/or data;
- where ANCOR needs to protect and defend its rights and property;
- where ANCOR considers necessary to do so in order to comply with the applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation compliance with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on the Website;
- where ANCOR considers necessary for maintaining, improving, and offering the services on the Website
Personal data collected via the Website may be transferred, stored, and processed in any country in which ANCOR or any member of the ANCOR Group operates. To use the Website, Users have agreed to, consented to and authorized ANCOR to disclose and/or transfer their personal data and data under the circumstances stated above, as well as to any transfer of information (including the Information) outside of the Users’ country.
Retention of Personal Data
Your personal information and/or data collected directly and from Partners will be maintained securely in ANCOR’s internal system for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes as set out under the section “Purpose of Collection of Personal Data”.
The security of Users’ personal information and data is important to us. We will always seek to ensure that your personal information and data is protected. ANCOR has limited and monitored unauthorized access to protect and secure your personal information and data. There is no absolute guarantee that Users’ personal information and data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.