Overview of Policy
Use of Website
The purpose of this website is to provide you with our services and general information. You must not breach any term of our Acceptable Use Policy set out below.
Acceptable Use Policy
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes in accordance with these terms and conditions and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this website.
You must not:
- collect, whether aggregated or otherwise, data about other users of the services.
- disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the services provided by the website (whether by forging message/packet headers or otherwise manipulating normal identification information);
- display, upload or transmit material that encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise may breach any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent yourself to be another person or a representative of another entity or fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent that you have an affiliation with a person, entity or group;
- interfere with any other person’s privacy or use or enjoyment of this website;
- mislead or deceive Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd. (Trademark : ANCOR Thailand), its representatives and any third parties who may rely on the information provided by you, by providing inaccurate or false information, which includes omissions of information;
- send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available any unlawful, discriminatory, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, offensive, obscene, tortious or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breach any laws;
- send, upload or otherwise make available material which infringes any intellectual or industrial property right of any person (such as copyright, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any party);
- send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available material containing or associated with spam, junk mail, advertising for pyramid schemes, chain letters, virus warnings (without first confirming the authenticity of the warning), or any other form of unauthorized advertising or promotional material;
- send, upload or otherwise make available material containing viruses, trojans or any other material designed to impair, destroy or interrupt the performance of any hardware or software;
- obtain unauthorized access to or interfere with the performance of the servers which provide the services or any servers on any associated networks or otherwise fail to comply with any policies or procedures relating to the use of those servers;
The names, images and logos identifying Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd. or any other trading names of Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd. or of its subsidiaries or of third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd. and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd. or any other third party.
Any unauthorized reproduction is prohibited.
You may only access, use and print the information and material on this website for non-commercial or personal use provided that you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. You must not otherwise reproduce, adapt, store, transmit, print, display, commercialize, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content, format or design of this website.
If you seek to reproduce or otherwise use the content in any way it is your responsibility to obtain approval from us for such use where necessary.
This website may include the links to other websites on the internet which are owned, published and maintained by third parties. Please note that Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd. is not responsible for these websites and cannot assume any responsibility for the content of such linked websites.
All data submitted by you will be confidential. We may gather information and statistics collectively about all visitors to this website which may include the data submitted by you which will help us to understand our users in order to improve our recruitment services. We will not disclose individual names or identifying information. All data will be in aggregate form only.
Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd. may change these Terms and Conditions at our discretion and without notice. Any updates and changes will be posted to this page.